Rubber Stable Matting 3ft x 4ft Triple Pack
Cheap Rubber Matting
Many in stock
3x4ft rubber stable matting
Quantity - 3 Mats
Width – 3ft Approx.
Length – 4ft Approx.
Depth - 10mm Dense Shock Absorption.
Our 10mm dense stable matting is one of our most popular sellers. This product is 100% pure rubber and is not made from old car tyres like some other types of matting.
We have been supplying this product to equestrian centres and private customers across the UK for the past five years. Its 10mm thickness is medically proven to help joint pain in animals.
For product longevity we recommend a thick layer of bedding on top of the matting. Our durable Stable Matting can be cut using a sharp Stanley knife for custom fit requirements.
This rubber has many advantages being porous and can easily be removed and washed to keep it fresh at all times.
Products have been used under a sports surface so may contain traces of sand which can be brushed off. We are an established supplier of stable matting and have been working with many of our customers for more than ten years.
Please note: We suggest that stable matting is used for horses no taller than 16 hands and that plenty of shavings are used on top.
- 100% rubber with no other materials mixed in.
- Easy to cut and shape with a Stanley knife.
- Easy to place, no adhesive or interlocking required.
- Lightweight & durable, perfect for industrial use.
- Noise reducing & shock absorbing qualities.
- Colour does not rub off leaving blackened hands or clothing.
- Easy to clean and disinfect if used in factories or stables.
- Allergy free for humans & animals.
- Provides insulation from the cold and is slip resistant when wet.
Due to rubber matting previously being used as a shock absorber for sports pitches, it may contain traces of sand which can be removed using a brush, vacuum, pressure washer or air compressor.
All viewings are welcome beforehand if you would like to inspect the matting. A discount is available for orders being collected also.
When moving or repositioning matting, please ensure any heavy items are removed beforehand. This will prevent any damage being caused to the mats.
We are a leading supplier of rubber matting and work with sports centres, industrial building owners, equestrian centres, gymnasiums, garages and various others.